Sunday, February 5, 2012

Makeshift Studio


Ella and I are considering making these collaborations a monthly affair. The next two shoots are already in the planning and dreaming stages, but since we up the ante every time we get together, expect great things. We were meant to go down to the boat houses in Wharf Street Sheffield, but if you've seen the news this weekend, you'll know it snowed all day on Saturday, so our outdoor shoot had to be cancelled and I made my way to Ella's flat instead for some improvised studio shots. We had great fun improvising outfits, playing around with a blow-drier, and gossiping over chinese take-away. We also braved the cold outside for some snowy shots. It took me a while to edit these, getting home in the snow was a bit of a trek and I'm feeling a bit under the weather. Horrible timing, with lectures starting up tomorrow. On with the photos then!













all images ©Nathalie Donado

1 comment: