Monday, April 16, 2012

Violet Paths

DSC_0494

Finally photographed, the very beautiful Wenjing Fan, a course mate on my Masters. She's not just a pretty face, she was a natural in front of the camera. It's always a pleasure to photograph someone who isn't self-concious and enjoys the process as much as I do. It feels like I haven't been progressing with my photography the way I did when I was doing my 365, where progress was really easy to map. I don't have time to keep up a 365 properly despite having a flickr set where I am supposed to upload everyday, but I rarely have to time to shoot once a week. Which is silly because there's no better feeling  than when I get a perfect shot. It's frustrating. I need more photo-fixes.


Untitled-9

Untitled-7

Untitled-8

DSC_0567

DSC_0635

Untitled-6

Untitled-5

Untitled-3

Untitled-2

DSC_0790

DSC_0786

Untitled-1

All images ©Nathalie Donado

2 comments:

  1. Your photography is incredible. I love this series, she is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete