Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Closing a chapter

Well, this is my last shoot in Sheffield. Life is pulling me to London and who am I to say no? It's another great adventure. I do have to say, it looks like I will be kept extremely busy for the next three months or so. I hope this doesn't mean a complete stop to my picture-taking, but I do expect less posts. Tis' one of the downsides. The other is no more constant photo days with Ella. It seems like I've known her for ages and at the same time like it's only been a few months since we met in front of the Psychology department. She then proceeded to drag me up one of the steepest hills in Sheffield. Now I suppose we'll have to travel around England to meet up. Silver lining.

It seemed apt to return to the Botanical Gardens, our favourite photo haunt. We were joined by Stevie and Edward, the reflector. Autumn leaves, winter berries, and evergreens oh my.

DSC_0074 copy

Untitled-4

DSC_0153 copy

DSC_0107 copy

Untitled-3

Untitled-2

Untitled_Panorama3

DSC_0353 copy

DSC_0366 copy

DSC_0374 copy

Untitled_Panorama2

DSC_0319 copy

Untitled-1

Untitled_Panorama1

DSC_0449 copy

DSC_0498 copy

DSC_0471 copy

images ©Nathalie Donado

3 comments:

  1. *Emotional* These are lovely :] Never seen such bright colours from you and it works really well! I plan to harass you for further photo-days, you are not getting away that easily :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh myyyyy! Crazy beautiful colors! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors, and I'm in love with those fishtail braids )

    ReplyDelete